понедельник, 22 октября 2007 г.

It goes on ...


I am back ...
A few days ago, it had now completely wound me ... And even today I can say that I am not really good physically. H. D. goes well, it has not been me, it's like a pain problem, a chronic polyarthritis it entails. Yes, I wrote elsewhere, sometimes short that even the weather change many sick, and as I was about the form of rheumatic circle no exception, sometimes barely auszuhaltenden chronic pain getting increasingly ...
That alone but this time it was not. I responded midday Wednesday within hours of a drug so violently with chills, rash, fever, a rapid heart beat, etc., that the doctor, I thank God, an antidote could inject, I prefer the same hospital had ... That is what I wanted but not! I think it was better then. I have already too many and too long hospital stays behind me. The second visit to the doctor that night, at least had the chills subsided.
The next day the doctor induced blood was also atrocious ...
I will now no more detailed description of my condition.
What I want to say is that I once again have become so aware of is that nothing really remains, as it is. Life is constantly in a state of flux ...
On Wednesday evening, I had temporarily due to the uncertainty that has a sense of fear, as is now in the next few hours would go ... Since then runs already in life movie ...
And ... It was not the first time that I was really there and thought, dying can not be worse ...
Aaaaaaaaber ... Even in those moments is not a God alone. It sends a people who make a courage, hope and by their soothing manner so still ...
At this point THANKS to B! ! ! For your prayer and candle ..., thanks to He, B, St, I, F, Ha, Th, S, D, C, and those who otherwise have stood behind me and ...
And so I write again, accompanied by pain, but with hope that after every rain, the sun appears again and the birds sing again, with the certainty that each autumn after a spring follows ...
I wish you a pleasant Sunday and a clear view of all the beauty, which gives us the nature of this wonderful day presents ...


Комментариев нет: