понедельник, 22 октября 2007 г.

Disk crash ...


Yesterday, it was as far as ... It happened, what had to come ...
Even more, I had a certain foreboding ...
My laptop conked. As I stand now, it would just not believe what had happened ...
I took out the hard drive, kissed her, and said she herzte her soothing words to ...
Any attempt to restart was in vain ...
A noise was everything it is still there ...
The fatal to the whole thing is that I have no data backup and had now made a complete data loss ...
Now everything seems to be continuing, when I experienced the statements of some dear friends can trust ...
AAAber so quickly ... I do not, the weekend will be my disk in custody go, but maybe there is still a small chance ...

Now I work from a Mac, a truly great sweetie, I am * a treasure available. He did not take it, nor yesterday late in the night all urging that I again "on" may be ...

Thank you for this "New", * I.!


Комментариев нет: