четверг, 25 октября 2007 г.

Thank you for the common good ...



And then it is because the day ...
Separation ...

Years Langer companion on so many ways ...
Memories of shared experiences ...

Many bright hours connecting us,
Not infrequently in the rain left ...


Sometimes steep uphill ...
Then ... often in the next moment, the decline ...

Some hurdle put together ...
It was not always smooth,
Between quite nicely's ice led to ...
The spin advised ...
Also gebockt times ...

Because light on the dark ...
Often the sun so close ...
Through grants also look at the rear view ...

Sometimes you were not fast enough
And I was not running fast enough ...
Slowdowns ...

Many swallowed ...
Many of the priority given,
But even zurückgesteckt not always ...
Much invested ...

Much taken ...
Much get ...

Trust ...
Part of my life ...

STILL:

The time is also not a trace of you over ...
You also have to profile, and sometimes lost, the air out ...
Sometimes over the Regiement Other ...

So I gave up quickly but not on ...

The decision was not easy for me,
You were in my heart's grown, we have had us so in tune ...
It fit so much ...

But ...

I need you to stand before the paint completely from ...
With a few scratches, I would probably still live,
Did not want to constantly have in mind the need to pull the emergency brake ...
What is ... if it fails?
You give me no guarantee, and the security of the past leads to further uncertainty ...

We have no other choice ... we must separate ourselves ...
Damage limitation!

Maybe you need a different person than I needed ...
Alternate your antenna to receive and care for view ...


I was around for something new ...


THANK YOU for everything!

All the best on your way!


I do not know whether there is ever a bye, you forget, I will never ...

Ciao ...



My car ...


(C) by B.D.







Комментариев нет: