четверг, 25 октября 2007 г.

Power outage



Today it was time I had my Italian friend to visit, and we were sitting outside, enjoying the beautiful weather ...
My dear neighbor, the mitbekam asked me, because even if I had a power failure. Her daughter was sitting for a long elaboration on the PC and now everything was collected with a time fort ... simply annoying!
Meanwhile, I had a power outage admittedly still nothing noticed.
Various tests (PC, phone, etc.) revealed then that I also had no electricity.
Supi, I thought, as long as it is light, it still does not matter to me yes, but what if the night ...
And although I candlelight yes sooo romantic think otherwise, I could at best will not imagine, perhaps by candlelight sleep, what if I forget, the candle before auszupusten ...
Zig our thoughts went through his head, and we were really aware of what everything depends on electricity, and I was conscious that most daranhängen WE want our everyday fairly easily mastered ...
How good that at least our physique and our psyche not depend on electricity ...
What did the people just then, and even today, there are places on our planet who still live without electricity ...
Another neighbor, then noticed the blackout had lamented what now would be with her cake, but they still wanted to bake ...
The coffee, I have to ask my girlfriend wanted up (they had a grin on his lips, when asked whether I could make a coffee), we could then forget ...
Yes, very much depends on electricity, a refrigerator, telephone, the stove, etc., just things that make us the daily life easier. On the television, I could gladly forgo, but certainly not to light in the darkness ...

Thank God, then the problem solved after some time, and I would turn on the light, if it would have been dark ...
And ... The PC also works again ...

B.D.

Комментариев нет: